[Haskell-cafe] I'd like start with Haskell, but...

Waldemar Biernacki wb at sao.pl
Sat Dec 16 13:50:42 EST 2006

Hello!

I'd like to start programming in Haskell.
But as an "industry programmer" I have a hope to use Haskell in my every-day
work. Big part of my every-day work are GUI applications (in MS-Windows)
working with SQL databases (PostgreSQL on Linux servers).

My question: Is there a TRUE possibility to use Haskell for such applications?
Is anybody there who have ANY experience in the field?
If answer would be positive what GUI+database libraries could be used in such
a case?

I've seen some GUI libraries web pages, but they seem to be NOT maintenanced
any more.

cheers
Waldemar