[Haskell-cafe] Re: Interoperating with Java

Artem Gr artem at bizlink.ru
Thu Dec 14 13:25:30 EST 2006

Here is the announce I've made today to the haskell-jvm-bridge mailing list:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=31235407&forum_id=8497

ghc-6.4.2 is currently the default version on both Linux and FreeBSD, so
i think it's recent enough. I'm only starting to experiment with
jvm-bridge (compiling it was the only way to start learning it 8-). As
long as i'm using it, i'm going to try to support it as well.