[Haskell-cafe] c2hs examples?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Wed Dec 13 13:57:36 EST 2006

Does anyone know of any good source of examples if one wants to learn to
use c2hs?

The documentation that comes with c2hs is a little too sparse when it
comes to examples to actually work out how things work.

I don't mind looking at some reasonably sized project that uses c2hs
(gtk2hs is a little too overwhelming).

/M

magnus at therning.org             Jabber: magnus.therning at gmail.com
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

"Zaphod grinned two manic grins, sauntered over to the bar and bought
most of it."

-- Zaphod in paradise.