[Haskell-cafe] Aim Of Haskell

Kaveh Shahbazian kaveh.shahbazian at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 08:02:16 EST 2006

I think this is going out of the way. Excuse me, but the main discussion was
not about pascal!
And thanks again to all. Now I think there is a bigger whole between current
situation of Haskell and using It as a real tool, than what I thought
before.
But any way; I still have a hope for rising a new folk of thinkers in
software world that will put ideas to work more practically. Haskell got
academic-centric-being syndrome, as JAVA got perfectionism syndrome (see
elegant and useless design patterns and architectures there!).
I can not imagine a pure and clear vision about this new folk that IT world
lakes now. If anyone helps me with clarification of this thing, It will be
great to me!
Best regards