[Haskell-cafe] Writing "Haskell For Dummies Or At Least For People Who Feel Like Dummies When They See The Word 'Monad'"

Kirsten Chevalier catamorphism at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 14:26:53 EST 2006

On 12/11/06, Andrew Wagner <wagner.andrew at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, I'm not opposed at all to a written final form. I guess I just
> don't see that and using a wikibook to assist in our collaboration as
> mutually exclusive.

I think the confusion is my fault. I assumed that you (if it was you
who originally used the word "wikibook"... it's been a long day) meant
wikibook as in the Wikimedia Foundation Wikibooks site, but it seems
you meant it as a generic term instead. Sorry.

> Anyway, I'd love to help in any such project. By
> the way, I seem to be messing up the threads. What is considered the
> "correct" way to reply to a particular thread? I've been copying and
> pasting the subject line and writing to haskell-cafe at haskell.org.

I think if you're going to do that, you also need to copy the
cross-reference headers, and I don't know if Gmail lets you do that.
(I gave up on trying to make that work, and got out of digest mode :-)

Cheers,
Kirsten

--
Kirsten Chevalier* chevalier at alum.wellesley.edu *Often in error, never in doubt
"If you try to solve a hard problem, the question is not whether you will use a