[Haskell-cafe] modelling problem

Henrik Nilsson nhn at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Fri Dec 8 05:26:50 EST 2006

Dear Kurt,

 > I'm trying, more as a first excercise in Haskell than anything else,
 > to code a simulation framework in Haskell.

I don't have the time to respond to your mail in detail right now,
but you might want to have a look at the work on Fran (functional
reactive animation), FRP (Functional Reactive Programming), and Yampa,
all very much related to the application area you're interested in.

E.g. see

    http://www.haskell.org/frp/

All the best,

/Henrik

--
Henrik Nilsson
School of Computer Science and Information Technology
nhn at cs.nott.ac.uk