[Haskell-cafe] Re: File locked unnecessarily

Arie Peterson ariep at xs4all.nl
Wed Dec 6 18:02:43 EST 2006

Vyacheslav Akhmechet wrote:

> Yes. I've run into similar issues with hs-plugins (albeit not the
> same). What platform are you running on? How are you compiling your
> code? Try compiling it with the -threaded flag and see if it fixes
> your problem.

My platform is amd64 (x86_64). I usually compile with '--make -O2'. I just
tried adding the '-threaded' flag, but that does not seem to change
anything.

Thanks for the suggestion though! When I get around to it, I'll check
whether a minimal program that accesses a file from dynamically loaded
code shows this locking problem.

Greetings,

Arie