[Haskell-cafe] Command line utility that shrinks/simplifies functions applications ?

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Fri Dec 1 21:22:53 EST 2006

On 11/30/06, Pepe Iborra <mnislaih at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 30/11/2006, at 17:04, Spencer Janssen wrote:
>

> I believe you're talking about the `pl' plugin for lambdabot.  Lambdabot has
> an offline mode, visit the homepage for the source:
>
>  http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~dons/lambdabot.html
>

> There is also a web interface to lambdabot, but I can't seem to find the
> link.
> http://lambdabot.codersbase.com/
>
> It's really nice, I use it all the time.

Thanks, we had fun putting lambdabot on the web (I have some other
plans for it now too, but no time!).

It had been a long time since I updated that instance of lambdabot but
your email prompted me to do that today.  The instance at that url now
supports, redo, undo and unpl and has been synched with the official
version of lambdabot 4p284.

Thanks,
Jason