[Haskell-cafe] Draft MissingH Reorg Plan

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Fri Dec 1 14:23:36 EST 2006

On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 01:56:34AM -0600, Taral wrote:
> On 12/1/06, Tomasz Zielonka <tomasz.zielonka at gmail.com> wrote:
> >Do you accept contributions? I have some code I find very useful that

Yes!

> >would fit in the same places, like in Text.ParserCombinators.Parsec.Utils,
> >Data.BitsUtils (btw, why not Data.Bits.Utils?), Control.Concurrent.*.

Data.Bits.Utils would be fine too.  I tried not to add a new level of
hierarchy where none existed, but that may be more consistent.

> Hey, contributions. I'll throw in my haskell MIME parser if you want
> it. It's not the same as the one that most people use -- but I like it
> better. :)

Hey Taral -- got a URL where I could take a look at it?  MissingH
currently has the one from WASH but if you've got a better one, I would
certainly be interested.  WASH brings a ton of weight along with it, and
it would be nice to not have to carry that around.

-- John