[Haskell-cafe] Draft MissingH Reorg Plan

Tomasz Zielonka tomasz.zielonka at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 01:04:56 EST 2006

On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 04:06:08AM +0000, John Goerzen wrote:
> I've got the new MissingH website getting started, and I've posted there
> the draft reorganization, module rename, and package split plan here:
>
>   http://software.complete.org/missingh/wiki/TransitionPlanning
>
> Your comments (and edits! -- must register/login first) are welcome.

Do you accept contributions? I have some code I find very useful that
would fit in the same places, like in Text.ParserCombinators.Parsec.Utils,
Data.BitsUtils (btw, why not Data.Bits.Utils?), Control.Concurrent.*.

As for other code (say Data.Tree.Utils), I am not sure what's best: put
it in some big library like yours, or publish as separate small
libraries. There is more work with the latter, but it seems more clean,
and easy to review for the user.

Best regards
Tomasz