[Haskell-cafe] monads once again: a newbie perspective

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 15:02:38 EDT 2006

Hi,

> It could become a page on the wiki. But before posting there I would
> like to have your opinion. Perhaps this is just something unreadable.

Just shove it on the wiki regardless. If its useless then no one will
read it. If its a bit unreadable, then people will fix it. If its
useful the world will benefit. Any outcome is a good outcome!

Once its on the wiki I'll give it a read, since it looks promising,
but its a bit hard to read in teletype font as displayed by my
browser.

Thanks

Neil