[Haskell-cafe] implementing a csv reader

Tamas K Papp tpapp at Princeton.EDU
Tue Aug 22 05:19:35 EDT 2006

Hi,

Now that I have read the tutorials, I think that the best way to learn
Haskell would be to use the language and write something simple yet
useful.  I noticed that Haskell lacks a module for reading/writing csv
(comma separated value) files, so I thought I could implement that.

Questions:

1. Please tell me if you know of a csv module, because then I would do
   something else.

2. I am looking for a parser, but I don't know Haskell parsers.  Is
   Parsec a good choice?

Thanks,

Tamas