[Haskell-cafe] Why Exotic Languages Are Not Mainstream

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 11:37:49 EDT 2006

Hello Nicolas,

> Thanks for the pointers, but I think I'm looking for type information
> specific to my program. The VisualHaskell feature of which I am

> And, of course, I'd like this functionality in a multi-platform editor.

besides of Visual Haskell, there is EclipseFP project. it's still in
very early stage and don't supports what you asked. but it's author
continuously enhances the product and seeks for the testers. wo shile
i can't figure something that solves your problems, i can suggest you
to join this effort in order to got good IDE in some future

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com