[Haskell-cafe] HWS - With Plugins

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Wed Aug 9 09:09:50 EDT 2006

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, Johan Tibell wrote:

> The HWS - With Plugins tarball is unavailable at the author's website
> (http://www.mdstud.chalmers.se/~md9ms/hws-wp/) and his email address
> doesn't work so this is desperate attempt to reach him. So, Martin
> Sjögren, are you here somewhere?

I tried this too, with no success and eventually settled on WASH's variant
of the original Haskell Webserver.
 http://www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~thiemann/WASH/#wsp

> P.S. If someone else knows where I could get hold of the source or at
> least the source of the original HWS I would be greatful.

http://cvs.haskell.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/fptools/hws/

However I found it hard to compile and when it run, it didn't do so for
long time, because a space leak eventually brought the server down.