[Haskell-cafe] RE: [Haskell] thread-local variables

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 8 10:58:00 EDT 2006

| I have initialized a wiki page:
|
| http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Thread_local_storage

Great

| I have put a page on the wiki summarizing the thread. However, I want
| to say that I think that email is a better medium for most ongoing
| discussions.

I agree.
	Discussion by email
	Outcomes on Wiki (including outcomes recording differences of viewpoint)

The goal is that the outcome is a comprehensible summary of the outcome of the discussion, for the benefit of the many who will not follow the evolving debate.

Furthermore, can we move this thread from the Haskell mailing list (which should not have heavy traffic) to either Haskell-Café, or the libraries list?

Simon