[Haskell-cafe] Google Summer of Code 2006

Ivan Tarasov ivan.tarasov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 12:32:36 EDT 2006

Hello,

it's really great to hear that Haskell.org is participating in SoC.

I'm planning to try myself as a student in writing an ATOM/RSS
aggregator in Haskell (I'm really tired of not being able to find a
good one, and also I'd like to learn Haskell as well), still I'm open
to other great ideas. I'm also interested in different branches of
mathematics, and Haskell is great for mathematics, so it is another
option for me.

If you have any questions/suggestions (e.g. you know that there exists
some great aggregator which works on linux/GTK+ :-) )/comments, I'd
like to hear from you!

Ivan.