[Haskell-cafe] Billion-triple RDF store

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 21:50:57 EDT 2006

Folks,

How would you go about implementing a RDF triple store in Haskell
capable of handling a billion triples? I'm looking for ideas.

For example, you could use tries to store all strings but you could
easily get to the point where you can't load them all into, say, 1Gb
of memory which is all I have on my machine. I'm thinking that the
required data could be pulled from disk lazily (as needed) and
laziness is a Haskell forte.

	Thanks, Joel

P.S. I know about Swish but would go for a far more compact and
efficient representation.

--
http://wagerlabs.com/