[Haskell-cafe] Nofib documentation

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Sep 19 05:28:22 EDT 2005

I don't think there's a nofib reference document.  (Would someone like
to write one?)

The standard/slow/fast inputs are meant to vary the input data to the
benchmarks so they take more or less time.  Not all programs are set up
that way because we didn't write all of them, and don't necessarily
understand how they work.  Any help in getting slow/fast data for
programs currently lacking them would be great.

Simon