[Haskell-cafe] wxHaskell: convenience functions

Mark Carter mcturra2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 16 13:30:54 EDT 2005

Actually, I can see how my requirement of not wanting to pass in cbEdit
might not be so good. From an FP point of view, that's just asking for
trouble. A better solution would appear to be to put the cbEdit in as a
parameter, and just face the fact that all callers will be required to
pass an extra parameter.