[Haskell-cafe] [beta] cabal-get: install haskell packages automatically

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at HotPOP.com
Mon Sep 5 06:37:15 EDT 2005

Hello Isaac,

Monday, September 05, 2005, 12:16:46 AM, you wrote:

IJ> We're looking for beta testers to try out "cabal-get" (for downloading
IJ> and installing) and "cabal-put" (for uploading to the central
IJ> repository).  We're also looking for more developers to work on this.

can i ask for some more abilities? specifically, about web interface
to package/applications database and ability to include in this
database other things related to Haskell, such as papers and peoples?
imho, ultimate goal of such project will be CPAN-like environment,
with ability to download, upload and search, so that "Haskell activity
report" will be no more needed

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com