[Haskell-cafe] Value-weak hash tables for GHC?

Juliusz Chroboczek Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr
Mon Oct 31 14:02:49 EST 2005

Hi,

Does anyone have an implementation of value-weak hash tables for GHC
he'd be willing to share?  (Hash tables where an entry is removed when
the value, not the key, is collected.)

Since GHC has (usable) weak pointers, finalisers and hash tables, I
could in principle roll my own, but I'd rather get an efficient
implementation off someone competent.  Oh, and it needs to be under a
license that makes it suitable for inclusion in Darcs.

Thanks a lot,

                                        Juliusz

P.S. I am not subscribed to the list -- I'd be grateful if you could
     CC me with any replies.