[Haskell-cafe] Quickcheck examples and Data.Word32

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 10:28:00 EDT 2005

Folks,

Does anyone have QuickCheck examples they could send me?

Also, how can I check Word32, Word64, etc. properties? It looks like
the built-in random generator only works with Int values and for the
life of me I cannot figure out how to extend it.

Last but not least, I'm trying to figure out how I can use QuickCheck
with tests against a network server. I would want to make sure that a
certain packet sequence always produces a particular packet sequence
in response. Is this a good area to apply QC?

     Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/