[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell and OS X

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 09:33:04 EDT 2005

I don't think it's so much bugs as it's funky indentation :-). For
example...

data TableInfo = TableInfo {
                             avgPot :: Double,

I would have preferred not to offset the fields from the brace but I
don't know how to change this and maybe I'm going against standard
Haskell style here.

     case findprop attr props of
                              Just x -> x

seems like a lot of space is wasted by hanging the Just from the off.
I have to resort fo this now

case findprop attr props
      of Just x -> x

Try this to see that you cannot indent "something here" at the same
level as let.

main = do let foo = 10
               bar = 20
               something here