[Haskell-cafe] newbe/ hdirect/ windows/ com how to compile?

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Thu Oct 13 19:21:12 EDT 2005

Hi.

I now get the errror that the module NativeInfo is in the project
hdirect and in the library lang of ghc. Removing the files from the
hdirect project resulted in a ld error Main_16 not found (don't remember
exactly)..

If you use hdirect on win succesfully, can you tell me which ghc/
hdirect version you're using?

I can't compile cvs version, either.
I get file not found errors in mk/target.mk and another mk/*.mk file.
After adjusting the TOP directory there make core dumps (I think I get
a recursive loop)...

Any ideas what to try next?

Marc