[Haskell-cafe] Oops, Hsc license is clearly GPL in the Hsc.cabal file was Re: Hacking Haskell in Nightclubs?

Shae Matijs Erisson shae at ScannedInAvian.com
Wed Nov 30 10:59:38 EST 2005

Shae Matijs Erisson <shae at ScannedInAvian.com> writes:

> This is nifty, can you give an explicit license so I know how I can use it?
> "Setup.hs: Warning: No license-file field."

My mistake, the Hsc.cabal file clearly states GPL. (I assume I can choose
either GPL v1 or v2 ?)
--
Shae Matijs Erisson - http://www.ScannedInAvian.com/ - Sockmonster once said:
You could switch out the unicycles for badgers, and the game would be the same.