[Haskell-cafe] type inference algorithm for type classes

robert wong xianred at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 06:06:19 EST 2005

Hi All,

I have been developing a type inference system which is very similar to type
classes' (by Wadler and Blott). However, I cannot find a detailed
description of the algorithm. In "Type Classes in Haskell", implementation
issues are discussed briefly. However, it is too brief for me to grasp. Does
anybody have any suggestion on where to look?

Thanks,
Robert