R: [Haskell-cafe] Hacking Haskell in Nightclubs?

Santoemma Enrico Enrico.Santoemma at beta80group.it
Tue Nov 29 06:15:01 EST 2005

Doing music is a hard low level problem, a concurrency problem and is also an interesting problem for intelligent and behavioural computation.

If it's true that Haskell can do its best on the second and third aspect, the undertaking seems to wrap with foreing interface one of the many good C libraries for low level audio/midi management.

Btw, about the third aspect I liked your approach to model animations through behaviour in your book School of expressions.

So now the questions seem to be: how difficult is today to wrap a C library? Which is the right tool to do it? C->Haskell?

Salus,
Enrico