[Haskell-cafe] Hacking Haskell in Nightclubs?

Paul Hudak paul.hudak at yale.edu
Mon Nov 28 21:35:38 EST 2005

Although Haskore (haskell.org/haskore) doesn't currently support
real-time music, it's something I've thought about numerous times in the
past, and wish I had the time to do it...

   -Paul Hudak

--
Professor Paul Hudak
Department of Computer Science    Office: (203) 432-1235
P.O. Box 208285                   email:  paul.hudak at yale.edu
New Haven, CT 06520-8285          WWW:    www.cs.yale.edu/~hudak