[Haskell-cafe] Spurious program crashes

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 04:03:55 EST 2005

Tomasz,

I think it's much simpler than that. I just changed the trace
function to send Just String down the channel. Whenever I send
Nothing (from waitForChildren) the logger just exits. Simple change
in two places, no need for MVars.

Did I miss anything? The program became much snappier, btw.

	Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/