[Haskell-cafe] Re: Frag: a First Person Shooting game

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 03:34:04 EST 2005

Mun,

I hope this ushers the era of Haskell games! I, for one, was
certainly looking for something like this.

Did you encounter any difficulties in your development because of
Haskell?

Was lazy evaluation ever a problem?

Why did you choose Yampa to program the game entities? Did this give
you a particular advantage?

Isn't your frame rate a bit low?

	Thanks, Joel

--