[Haskell-cafe] Request for subject suggestions for a series of informal top 10 Haskell articles

Kenneth Hoste kenneth.hoste at ugent.be
Tue Nov 8 16:25:55 EST 2005

Greetings,

As you all might know, the Haskell community has it's own informal
magazine, The Monad.Reader (http://haskell.org/tmrwiki).
I'm planning to write (with some support from the frequent users of
#haskell @ irc.freenode.net) a series of articles for TMR,
which describe some aspect of Haskell. Because of the informal (but
serious and thorough) style of TMR, I'd like to do this
using a top 10 list regarding some subject.
Every article will list 10 of most famous, most frequently used or most
usefull things regarding that subject. I'd like to ask for
suggestions on each subject when I'm writing the article on this mailing
list, because I don't know the Haskell world very well
(I've only been working with it for a year know, in my spare time).

This first mail is intented to ask for suggestions regarding future
subjects for the articles. Suggestions are welcome by replying, or
by adding them to the 'take 10 [1..]'-wiki at
http://haskell.org/tmrwiki/TopTenHaskell .
Also other suggestions or remarks are very welcome. I hope this series
of articles can provide a source of information for both
new and experienced users, because you there's always room to discover
new aspects of your favourite language.

Kenneth a.k.a. boegel