[Haskell-cafe] Haskell-related Job Posting, Portland OR area

Isaac Jones ijones at syntaxpolice.org
Tue May 17 19:43:35 EDT 2005

Galois Connections does most of its development in Haskell, and this
job may involve some Haskell development, so I felt it was on topic
for this list.

Senior Test Engineer

Galois Connections, Inc., located near Portland, Oregon, designs and
develops high confidence software for critical applications using
cutting edge methods and technology.  Innovative and highly creative
problem-solving in the demanding application areas of security,
information assurance and cryptography has earned Galois a reputation
of excellence in both private and government sectors.

Are you seeking an intellectually challenging position in which you'll
own a mission-critical piece of a mission-critical product?  Do you
aspire to work with a team that shares your level of commitment and
enthusiasm to develop tomorrow's high-assurance technology today?  If
so, you might be just the person we're looking for.

Galois has recently opened a position for a Senior Test Engineer who
will have end-to-end responsibility for the QA process, including
planning, QA infrastructure, and assessments.  This person will work in
a highly cooperative and collaborative team setting and will be
responsible for ensuring that our high-assurance projects deliver robust
and fully functional systems according to client expectations and
potential certifying agencies.  For more details about this exciting
opportunity please go to: http://www.galois.com/job_testengineer.php

To learn more about Galois visit our website at http://www.galois.com