[Haskell-cafe] Monad library (was: NumberTheory library)

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Wed May 11 17:00:19 EDT 2005

Hi,
At some point this was the plan, but I am not sure what happened.
I haven't heard of any such plans at the moment, although if you are
interested in the library (which is in many ways quite simillar to
MTL) you can find it at:
http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~diatchki/monadLib

I have been using it for a while, so at least the basics work.  I have
done a little profiling, but probably not enough.  I don't consider it
to be stable in the sense that I am prepared to change it beyond
fixing bugs.  This may change if more people started using it, but as
far as I know I am currently the only user, which also has benfits :-)

Any and all feedback is welcome.
-Iavor