[Haskell-cafe] Compiling with NHC98

Cale Gibbard cgibbard at gmail.com
Sat May 7 20:51:42 EDT 2005

> No look, I don't have /any/ .hi files. I don't know what a .hi file is.
> I don't have GHC either, I've never managed to make it compile. I just
> got my very first Haskell compiler (literally 10min ago).
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel.

Just out of curiosity, what platform are you on? There seem to be
builds of GHC available for most common ones. Compiling GHC when
binaries are available and you're not intent on changing anything
really isn't worth the trouble. (Especially so if you don't already
have a previous version of GHC to compile it with).
 - Cale