[darcs-users] Re: [Haskell-cafe] fptools in darcs now available

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho antti-juhani at kaijanaho.info
Sun May 1 17:17:30 EDT 2005

On 20050501T202815+0200, Sven Panne wrote:
> So my question in a nutshell: Why shall we move away from the mainstream
> when the rest of the world (or most of) is quite happy with CVS or is
> moving to subversion?

Do you have evidence for your presupposition?

My read of the situation is that CVS is old and rusty, and while many
people have not noticed it, many have; those that have noticed it,
are looking for a replacement - and there are several contenders,
subversion being the oldest but not by any means dominant.
--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho                  http://antti-juhani.kaijanaho.info/

		Blogi - http://kaijanaho.info/antti-juhani/blog/
                 Toys - http://www.cc.jyu.fi/yhd/toys/