[Haskell-cafe] State Monad

Derek Elkins ddarius at hotpop.com
Fri Mar 4 12:19:17 EST 2005

> Thinking of stacks, I've often wondered if Haskell would be a good
> language for implementing a PostScript interpreter.

I actually have the beginning of a PostScript interpreter somwhere...
And the core of a Joy interpreter is extremely small.  It's pretty much
'foldl compose . map interpretWord'.  Of course, I implemented a Joy
interpreter in the slightly sugared lambda calculus that lambdabot's
@eval module supports so...

(Crap, I actually want to find it (the PostScript interpreter) now.)