[Haskell-cafe] matrix computations based on the GSL

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Wed Jun 29 17:44:53 EDT 2005

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005, Jacques Carette wrote:

> <sarcasm>Next thing you know, you'll want a different 'application'
> symbol for every arity of function, because they are ``different''.
> </sarcasm>

Btw. there is less sarcasm in it as may you think. There was already a
proposal to extend function application:
 http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell/2002-October/010629.html
  and guess - I would be very unhappy about such an extension because it
mixes the representation of a map with the map itself.