[Haskell-cafe] matrix computations based on the GSL

Alberto Ruiz aruiz at um.es
Wed Jun 29 07:38:51 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 29 June 2005 12:31, Henning Thielemann wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Jun 2005, Alberto Ruiz wrote:
> > In my work I often need linear algebra algorithms and other numeric
> > computations.
>
> Nice coincidence:
>  http://www.haskell.org//pipermail/libraries/2005-June/003936.html

Wow! It is exactly the same idea! I did not find the above message by Keean in
my google searchs when I decided to work on this, it is very recent! After a
quick look to the thread I wish I would have followed the discussions... A
much more serious work was in progress. At least it was fun and I have learnt
a lot of Haskell...

I'm going to subscribe immediately to the libraries Haskell list. I stupidly
thought that it was only for discussion about existing libraries :(

And next I will study Keean's library.

Thank you for your message,

Alberto