[Haskell-cafe] Compiling an extremely large Haskell file (in GHC)

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jun 28 20:26:34 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 20:13 -0400, Arjun Guha wrote:
> As a self-taught Haskell programmer of about a year, I'm really
> interested in seeing your colleague's code.  I'd like to know what I
> did wrong.  How about after two weeks?  I think that's reasonable!

I'm sure we'll publish our entry after the end of the second round, we
did last year (http://urchin.earth.li/icfpcontest/2004/). However I
would not expect it to be something beautiful to behold; code written in
haste seldom is.

In the meantime, try looking up the standard algorithms for all-pairs
shortest paths.

Duncan