[Haskell-cafe] type inference and named fields

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at HotPOP.com
Sat Jun 25 01:55:24 EDT 2005

Hello Lennart,

Friday, June 24, 2005, 9:16:22 PM, you wrote:

LA> There are, of course, type systems where my program works fine.
LA> O'Haskell is an example of a language with such a type system.
LA> In O'Haskell the Either type is defined like this:

i like O'Haskell because it's very close to traditional OO languages
in its ways to extend the types. why O'Haskell is not really
implemented as extension to GHC/Hugs? because it is not compatible
with System F?

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com