[Haskell-cafe] Combining Haskell and Software Verification

Gerd M gerd_m1977 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 11 08:26:45 EDT 2005

Hello,
I have to do a larger project about Software Verification for university.
The methods and systems I've seen so far only concern imperative/OOP
languages while there seems to be little concerning functional languages.

Since the exact topic can be choosen freely and I've already spent too many
years messing around with OOP languages, I would like to do a project
related to (or using a) functional language, especially Haskell. The problem
is, up to now I wasn't successful in finding it.

Suggestions are _very_ welcome!

regards,
Gerd