[Haskell-cafe] A Tool To Show Functions Relationship?

Josef Svenningsson josef.svenningsson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:55:05 EDT 2005

On 6/6/05, Dimitry Golubovsky <golubovsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does there exist a tool which given a Haskell source, shows functions
> that are mutually recursive (i. e. call each other, even via calling
> third, etc. functions)? Knowledge of that would help to split the
> module into smaller modules without risk to create recursive modules.

When you sent this mail I seemed to recall a simple tool written by
Martin Nordbäck which could take a Haskell module an generate its call
graph. But when I searched the web for it I couldn't find it.
But to my surprise I found it today when wading through the heaps of
old Haskell code that I have around (looking for something completely
different.) I'm attaching it in the hope that you will find it useful.
It may have suffered from slight bit rot but it should be fairly easy
to get it up and running.

Cheers,

/Josef