[Haskell-cafe] Looking for lost library

Gracjan Polak gracjan at acchsh.com
Sun Jun 5 14:34:08 EDT 2005

Hi,

Sorry for stupid question, but...

Some time ago I read a beautiful paper about variables that had their
dependencies automatically tracked and could trigger recalculation when
changed.  Prototype was implemented in OCaml, then reimplemented in
Haskell (using monads). I would like to read that paper once again,
but... I lost it :(

I do not remember neither title, nor authors. Google asked about any
keywords that come to my mind do not show any interesting results. So I
ask here :)

Can anybody help me, please? Thanks for any pointers...

--
Gracjan