[Haskell-cafe] LC online references

Matthew Roberts mattr at ics.mq.edu.au
Thu Jun 2 04:23:37 EDT 2005

Hi,

I hope I am not too OT here.

I am in the process to coming to terms with various calculi based on
the lambda calculus.  I end up returning to LC books all the time to
put things in context.

However, I have taken to living out of my laptop and certainly can't
carry around the laptop, the book I am reading plus Barendregt's book
(plus my phone, plus ....).  Besides, I can't afford to buy any books
and the library is going to want it back sometime.

Does anyone have any pointers to useful online references for the LC?

Matt