[Haskell-cafe] matrix computations based on the GSL

Henning Thielemann lemming at henning-thielemann.de
Wed Jul 13 14:21:33 EDT 2005

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005, Alberto Ruiz wrote:

> But now I have two problems:
>
> 1) If I define
>
> foo :: Vector.T a -> Matrix.T a
>
> Haddock (version 0.6) shows just this:
>
> foo :: T a -> T a
>
> I don't know how to tell haddock that I want the full names in the signatures.

I don't know, too. I'm afraid this is not possible with Haddock, yet.

> 2) When setting up the "main" module which reexports all the modules exposed
> to the user I cannot write this:

I guess a main module would be for re-exporting unqualified names which is
certainly no longer necessary if all names are used qualified. Every
program using the library should just import the modules from the library
it needs, e.g.

import qualified LinearAlgebra.Vector as Vector
import qualified LinearAlgebra.Matrix as Matrix