[Haskell-cafe] RE: Answers to Exercises in Craft of FP

Ketil Malde ketil+haskell at ii.uib.no
Fri Jan 28 08:46:19 EST 2005

Christian Hofer <Christian.Hofer at gmx.de> writes:

>> That is perfectly alright with me. The problem that we are
>> discussing is that it would be helpful to have the solutions to the
>> exercises for a book that I buy for studying on my own.

How about:

1) Solve the excercises, and publish the solutions yourself.  Even if
teachers and authors won't be happy about it, they can't really stop

2) Use this list.  If you have trouble with a particular excercise,
post your current effort, and I'm sure people will be able to point
you in the right direction.