[Haskell-cafe] Problem with Hyperlinking Haddock-documentation

Daniel Fischer daniel.is.fischer at web.de
Wed Jan 26 15:14:03 EST 2005

Maybe somebody can enlighten me.

When I run haddock and put the html files e.g. in directory ~/bar/foo, any
references to things defined in the Prelude or the libraries are linked to,
say ~/bar/foo/Prelude.html#t%3AFractional, which of course does not exist,
because the documentation for the Prelude is elsewhere.

How can I tell haddock to link such references to where Prelude.html actually
is?

Please be aware of the fact that I know ///very/// little about html,
hyperlinks and such, so be detailed and don't presuppose much.

Thanks,
Daniel