[Haskell-cafe] Visual Functional Languages

Shae Matijs Erisson shae at ScannedInAvian.com
Tue Jan 25 13:50:37 EST 2005

"José Miguel Vilaça" <jmvilaca at di.uminho.pt> writes:

> I'm searching for Visual Functional Languages, i.e. languages in which the
> programmer does diagrams instead of writing textual code.
> The only language I have found until now is VFPE of Joel Kelso's PhD thesis
> http://www.csse.uwa.edu.au/~joel/vfpe/
> Does anyone know other languages or at least projects on this subject?

Check out the languages of Wouter Van Oortmerssen.
And If you get some demo copies of these languages, I want one too!
http://wouter.fov120.com/
--
Shae Matijs Erisson - http://www.ScannedInAvian.com/ - Sockmonster once said:
You could switch out the unicycles for badgers, and the game would be the same.