[Haskell-cafe] what is a stack overflow?

S. Alexander Jacobson alex at alexjacobson.com
Mon Jan 24 19:19:09 EST 2005

Thank you iavor.  But the -K option doesn't appear
to work with ghci.  And I guess the bigger
question is what sort of code  causes a
stack overflow.  If 5M is enough stack for most
programs then I obviously have some basic coding
error which is causing a stack overflow...

What sort of code causes that?

-Alex-
S. Alexander Jacobson tel:917-770-6565 http://alexjacobson.com