[Haskell-cafe] Re: Answers to Exercises in Craft of FP

Gour haskell_list at atmarama.org
Thu Jan 20 11:14:50 EST 2005

David Owen (d_w_o at hotmail.com) wrote:

> Unfortuantely I don't know of anywhere that the exercise answers can be
> found, even after some google searching.  I would definitely find them
> useful though as there are a couple I haven't been able to work out.

Me too. And I hope we're not the only one using the textbook :-)

> I can't say I've gone through all the exercises yet but I'll get there one
> day!  I've got as far as the abstract data types chapter.

Same here. It takes a lot of time to go thorugh all the exercises, especially
since there are some which are just a slight variation on the theme.

I have to finish some from the 6th chapter :-(

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Registered Linux User	| #278493